EZiTEX t-100 Signal Transmitter (Genny) - ref: 818082
Don’t risk striking a “hidden” utility.
Some buried cables and pipes may not carry a detectable signal. An EZiTEX signal transmitter will help reduce your risk of striking one of these “hidden” utilities by applying a signal into the cable or pipe. The signal transmitter can also be used to help locate specific utilities by being used in conjunction with the EZiSYSTEM accessories range.
“On average, a Signal Transmitter will help you locate 50% more buried cables and pipes than using a locator by itself” (Cable Detection)
Applications & Benefits
- Trace cables and pipes over a greater distance
- Depth estimation, when using a depth locator
- Improved detection in areas of high signal interference
The NEW EZiTEX t100 delivers significantly higher power output than previous transmitters on the market.
Designed in conjunction with the EZiCAT locators, to easily and accurately trace the route of or locate an underground cable or metal pipe that does not carry a naturally present signal. The EZiTEX t100 generates a specific "active" signal, which can then be traced using any EZiCAT locator. Enclosed in a compact and high impact polypropylene case, the EZiTEX is a tough piece of equipment built to last on the rough construction environment.
- Four adjustable output levels, delivering a maximum output level of 1 watt.
- Durable waterproof design – environmental protection rating of IP65. Robust, compact and lightweight design engineered for tough site conditions.
- Choice of 3 tracing signals.
- 33K everyday site use, generally accepted as an industry standard.
- 8K long tracing and reduced cross coupling.
- 8 and 33K (connection mode).
- Ease of use – default output frequency of 33K.
- Externally located clear, audio visual controls. This ensures a robust waterproof design.